The SR Education Group has been operating websites since 2004. Since its inception, this company has been dedicated towards helping students fulfill their academic and career dreams. their websites now reach over half a million students each month, and are supported by partnerships that we established with over 400 schools across the United States and Canada.
Official Site: http://www.sreducationgroup.org/products.html
SR Education Portal Information Sites
- Comprehensive list of private and public schools with online programs
- 200+ public state and private non-profit institutions represented
- Covers degree levels: High School Diploma/GED, Certificate, Associates, Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D programs
- Annually-released independent online school program ranking study
- Drill-down by custom criteria (accreditation, tuition, military-friendly, student/faculty ratio, etc.)
- Over 2,500+ student-submitted reviews
- Dedicated sections on Financial Aid and Accreditation topics
- Private and public schools with online and/or campus-based healthcare-related programs
- 300+ accredited educational institutions represented
- Coverage of 50+ healthcare-related subject areas
- Healthcare degree levels offered include Certificate, Associates, Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D programs
- Comprehensive articles on healthcare-specific licensing and accrediting issues
- Private and public schools with online and/or campus-based programs
- 500+ accredited educationl institutions represented
- Coverage of 200+ vocational, academic, and career-focused subject areas.
- Degree levels offered include HS Diploma/GED, Certificate, Assicates, Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D programs
- Features in-depth articles on career outlook, financial aid basics, and school accreditation
SR Eduction Group Partners
In addition to awarding student scholarships, we take pride in supporting the efforts of local and national non-profits focused on education. Whether it's making traditional education accessible to more individuals or pushing the boundaries of online learning, the following organizations have proven themselves to be at the forefront of this important cause.
Communities and Parents for Public Schools (CPPS)
Success in higher learning requires a solid educational foundation. We believe enrichment should begin early. This is why we support Communities and Parents for Public Schools (CPPS). CPPS is the collaborative effort of parents across the country working to ensure that all students receive a proper start on their educational path. Learn more on the CPPS website.
League of Education Voters
Public schooling is a system with many stakeholders. When these advocates join forces, the system becomes stronger and more nourished. A better system means a better learning environment for the student. This is the power behind the League of Education Voters. By combining the efforts of teachers, parents, and legislators, this organization works to improve public schooling at every level. Learn more on the League of Education Voters website.
TED is a nonprofit devoted to "Ideas Worth Spreading". Its main goal is to bring together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. In addition to annual conferences it holds in the United States and United Kingdom, TED includes an award-winning TEDTalks video site, the Open Translation Project and TED Conversations, the inspiring TED Fellows and TEDx programs, and the annual TED Prize. Learn more on the TED website.
MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity. On April 4, 2001, MIT announced it would publish educational materials from all of its courses freely and openly on the Internet. Ten years later, OCW has shared materials from more than 2000 courses with an estimated 100 million individuals worldwide. Learn more on the MIT OCW website.
Stanford on iTunes U
Stanford on iTunes U is a university initiative to publish a wide range of Stanford-related digital audio content through Apple's iTunes platform. SoiT consists of a public space that allows the free viewing of Stanford courses, faculty lectures, guest lectures, event highlights, music, sports and more. Learn more on the SoiT website.
The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better via providing free academic education to anyone regardless of location. The Khan Academy functions as video library, containing extensive lessons, practice exercises, and assessments. This content can be used as a self-paced learning tool, complete with progress measurements, student support, and more. Learn more on the Khan Academy website.